Program participants will join a group of homeowners in the capital region that are taking steps to make their homes more climate friendly, reduce energy consumption, be more resilient to the impacts of climate change and more comfortable. Registering with the program grants you access to program offers like the free Virtual Home Energy Check-Up, the EnerGuide Home Evaluation Subsidy, showcasing your home energy improvement testimonial, and limited availability resources and events. For more information, see the What’s On Offer page.
To register in the program complete this short online form
- Participants must be owners of a home within the Capital Regional District.
- The home being upgraded must be an eligible home type for the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Programs:
- single family detached; or
- side-by-side duplex; or
- side-by-side row home or townhome; or
- a mobile home on a permanent foundation.
- For more details on eligible home types see here.
- For full program Terms and Conditions, click here.